Saturday, May 23, 2009

To Do List Before Baby Arrives

So I have this long list of stuff I want to get done before June 2nd. I asked Sergio if he could assemble the bassinet this week (with Riley he assembled it when I started having contractions!)
He said he could wait but he did it anyway. While I washed the fabric pieces and the infant seat cover. I was happy to have the bassinet and car seat ready. I put one of Riley's stuffed animals in the bassinet and another in the car seat. Hoping that he would get used to the new items. Riley looks over the top of the bassinet and says "baby". Then went to the car seat and was rocking it back and forth. I left the room and when I returned he was in the seat, on top of his bunny rocking back and forth. Sergio and I need to teach him not to do that to Tyler! I'm slowly crossing items off my list, but I better hurry up. Only 10 more days!!

1 comment:

marilyn said...

Good luck in getting the list of things done! I can't wait to meet #10! Riley is in for a few surprises, and so is Tyler. I love you.

Riley eating solids

Riley eating solids
He loves making a mess! Riley is a great eatter, but he hates green beans.

Our Sweet Little Boy

Our Sweet Little Boy

Riley four months old

Riley's 1st Halloween

Riley's 1st Halloween
Our little peapod - 3 weeks