Thursday, May 14, 2009

Almost There!!!

I'm down to 19 days! I woke up this morning just before 2 am to run to the bathroom. I hate throwing up and I have thrown up everyday since Sunday. My doctor says it's normal. I looked in my book that I kept while I was pregnant with Riley and I saw that I was constantly throwing up at the end also. At least this pregnancy I didn't throw up for the entire 9 months. So now I go to visit my doctor every week. On Monday we scheduled my Cesarean with the hospital. On June 2nd I'll be headed to the hospital at 5:30 am to get set up for my 7:15 am Cesarean. It will be nice to have him first thing in the morning instead of waiting all day in the hospital like I did with Riley. Sergio & I are still hoping Riley is okay with the new baby. He kisses my stomach constantly and says baby. We'll see how he reacts when he finally gets here. Plus while I am in the hospital he will be staying with Grandma. So that will be a big change for him too. We're keeping our fingers crossed that all goes well.

1 comment:

marilyn said...

Me Too! I'm a little nervous about it all. But it's all good.

Riley eating solids

Riley eating solids
He loves making a mess! Riley is a great eatter, but he hates green beans.

Our Sweet Little Boy

Our Sweet Little Boy

Riley four months old

Riley's 1st Halloween

Riley's 1st Halloween
Our little peapod - 3 weeks