Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Giggles


Yesterday Sergio and I were talking and could hear Riley's giggles from the other room. We both quietly peaked around the corner to find him looking out the window at some neighborhood kids play. It was so cute. So I got my shoes on and took him outside to join the fun. I'm still trying to teach him to stay out of the street. And it seems he runs faster than I do right now. (only 28 days until baby Tyler arrives!!)

In this picture Riley would get on the couch and then jump over Sergio's shoulder, they both had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Riley eating solids

Riley eating solids
He loves making a mess! Riley is a great eatter, but he hates green beans.

Our Sweet Little Boy

Our Sweet Little Boy

Riley four months old

Riley's 1st Halloween

Riley's 1st Halloween
Our little peapod - 3 weeks