Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My little monkey





I don't know how he thought to do this, but this is how he has always laid on this glider and ottoman. He also likes to roll the ottoman over and sit inside like a little boat. Here he is going to balance on the wood posts and clap for himself (which always scares me because I think he could fall) but he enjoys it.
He also loves to climb onto the empty bookshelf and lay there. I've been calling him my little monkey lately because of all the furniture he has decided to climb up on. What a cutie!!!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Kids seem to do the funniest things-
How cute
Thanks for sharing

Kathy said...

Boys will be boys! He is getting so big!

Jocelyn said...

wholly cow he's getting so big! I miss you guys hope we can come visit this summer! Gve Sergio and Riley a big hug from us!

Riley eating solids

Riley eating solids
He loves making a mess! Riley is a great eatter, but he hates green beans.

Our Sweet Little Boy

Our Sweet Little Boy

Riley four months old

Riley's 1st Halloween

Riley's 1st Halloween
Our little peapod - 3 weeks