Saturday, November 1, 2008

Husband Tag

1~Full Name? Pablo Sergio Balandran
2~How Long Have You Been Married? 2 years, 3 months and 4 days
3~How Long Did We Date? 10 months
4~Who Eats The Most Sweets? I do, Sergio eats only a little.
5~Who Said I Love You First? Sergio did.
6~Who's Taller? I am
7~Who Sings Better? We both sing, Sergio loves singing to Riley -- so cute!!!
8~Who's Smarter? Depends on the subject.
9~Who Does The Laundry? I do everything except his work clothes, which he does separatly since they are so dirty.
10~Who Pays The Bills? Sergio
11~Who Sleeps On The Right Side Of The Bed? Sergio
12~Who Mows The Lawn? Sergio
13~Who Drives? Both, but when we are together it is usually Sergio.
14~Who Admits They Are Wrong? Both of us.
15~Who kissed Who First? Sergio kissed me.
16~Who Asked Out Who First? Sergio
17~Who Wears The Pants? Sergio

2 comments:

Richard & Gaye said...

April he is so cute.

marilyn said...

I did a good job on that pic!! He is so CUTE!! I LOVE that face



love,

julia

Riley eating solids

Riley eating solids
He loves making a mess! Riley is a great eatter, but he hates green beans.

Our Sweet Little Boy

Our Sweet Little Boy

Riley four months old

Riley's 1st Halloween

Riley's 1st Halloween
Our little peapod - 3 weeks