Friday, November 14, 2008

Tag from my friend Gaye

8 Shows I love to watch.
a. Law & Order: SVU
.
b. CSI
c. Survivor (Sergio asks me to record it so we can watch it together)
d. Knight Rider (we both watched this show when we were younger Sergio calls it "Auto Fantastico")
e. Several shows on HGTV
f. America's Next Top Model ( Sergio sometimes watches and laughs as the girls try to walk in heels)
g. Numbers
h. Handy Manny (I watch this with Riley - it also has some Spanish words to help me learn)
Can't think of any others.

8 Favorite Restaurants
a. Tucci's
b. Johnny Carino's
c. Macaroni Grill Mi Ranchito
d.
Mi Ranchito
e. Tucano's
f. Maria Bonita
g. Chili's
h. Applebee's

8 Things that happened Yesterday
a. I did two loads of laundry
b. Ran the dishwasher and put everything away.
c. Cleaned up toys all throughout the day
d. Changed several diapers
e. Played with Riley
f. I read a book - while Riley slept.
g. Threw up -- morning sickness.
h. Made Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for my boys.

8 things on my wish list.
a. A trip to Italy
b. A trip to Mexico
c. For my family to be happy
d. To have a baby girl in June -- I'm still crossing my fingers.

e. For warm weather to return
f. To have my entire house organized
g. To see my sister in Massachusetts
h. To catch up on my scrapbooks


8 People I tag
a. Jocelyn
b. Cali
c. Stephanie
d. Tara
e. Julie
f. Mom
g, Karilyn
h. Julia

No comments:

Riley eating solids

Riley eating solids
He loves making a mess! Riley is a great eatter, but he hates green beans.

Our Sweet Little Boy

Our Sweet Little Boy

Riley four months old

Riley's 1st Halloween

Riley's 1st Halloween
Our little peapod - 3 weeks