Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Few Funny Things ...

  • Riley is such a fun little boy to watch as he is growing more and more everyday and likes to explore his surroundings. Earlier this week we woke up to a winter wonderland. We have had rain lately, but I wasn't expecting snow. Later when the boys got up we went to the kitchen and looked out the french doors at the snow. I opened the door and picked up a handful. Riley reached out to pick it up and quickly dropped it and pulled his hand back as he realized how cold it was.
  • Riley now has eight teeth and is eating new foods each day with their help, but he has now decided he wants something new, which I am trying to avoid. Riley likes to bite my toes and legs. Don't ask me how he got this idea. He just laughs as I try to push his little face away and tell him not to bite mommy!! As I'm siting here writing this he is getting my knee all wet triyng to attack me will I'm distracted. Crazy Boy!!!
  • Riley has always loved Mommy and Daddy, but shows it in different ways. For example he has always enjoyed cuddling with Mommy, but with Daddy he will wrap his arms around his neck. Such a sweetheart!
  • We were eating breakfast the other day when I got up to grab something. Sergio started saying "April! April!" I looked over to find Riley's face down in Sergio's plate trying to eat his food. ha ha ha I wish I had a picture of that Kodak Moment.

1 comment:

marilyn said...

It is so fun to watch babies as they learn new things. How cute! But the knees? Please! Ouch

Riley eating solids

Riley eating solids
He loves making a mess! Riley is a great eatter, but he hates green beans.

Our Sweet Little Boy

Our Sweet Little Boy

Riley four months old

Riley's 1st Halloween

Riley's 1st Halloween
Our little peapod - 3 weeks