Friday, October 3, 2008

ABC

A- Attached or Single? Attached

B- Best Friend? My husband, Sergio

C- Cake or Pie? Pie

D- Day of Choice? Saturday, we can all sleep in and spend the day with my family

E- Essential Item? Lotion and chapstick

F- Favorite Color? Tiffany Blue and Chocolate Brown I wear these colors and also decorate with them.

G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears

H- Hometown? Orem, UT

I- Favorite Indulgence? Chocolate

J- January or July? July, I love warm weather

K- Kids? My adorable little boy Riley who's first birthday is next week!! (8th)

L- Life isn’t complete without? Family

M- Marriage Date? July 28, 2006

N-Night or Morning person: Both

O- Oranges or Apples? Apples

P-Phobias? Natural Disasters, Bees - I have been stung sooo many times. Once both feet!!!

Q-Quote? "Always kiss me goodnight." Sergio always kisses Riley and I before he leaves for work, when he comes home, before we go to bed and before he plays soccer.

R- Reasons to smile? Riley

S- Season of choice- Summer

T- Tag 3 people. Jocelyn, Cali, Gaye

U- Unknown fact about me? I always make lists - things to do, to buy, cleaning, you name it.

V- Vegetable or Fruit? Fruit

W- Worst Habit? Procrastination

X- X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound -- I've had to have x-rays before for a fractured wrist and before gallbladder surgery OUCH!! I'd rather have a baby any day!

Y- Your favorite food? Italian and Mexican

Z- Zodiac Sign? Gemini

1 comment:

karilyn said...

I like the R-reasons to smile.
Happy Birthday Riley!
1 year old!

Riley eating solids

Riley eating solids
He loves making a mess! Riley is a great eatter, but he hates green beans.

Our Sweet Little Boy

Our Sweet Little Boy

Riley four months old

Riley's 1st Halloween

Riley's 1st Halloween
Our little peapod - 3 weeks