Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Two Years!!

Yesterday was Our Second Anniversary! I can't believe it has been two years already. Sergio and I are so happy together and Riley makes us even happier. Sergio is wonderful. He's caring, giving, sweet, is a wonderful father and husband, handsome, dresses so nice, always smells so good, enjoys singing and dancing, works so hard at work and at home, likes to clean and be clean, and he is also a great athlete. I love him so much. He took the day off work yesterday to spend time with Riley and I. And then we took Riley to Grandma's house while we went to dinner and a movie. We usually have Riley with us. This was only the second time Riley has been away from both Sergio and I. (the first time was in December when Mark was in ICU after his accident and no babies were allowed so Britani watched him while I visited with Mark) We didn't think he would cry, bit we didn't know for sure. We enjoyed our night out, but were excited to go get Riley. He had a great time, when we walked in Julia was feeding him Kix Cereal. He just started eating them (mostly in church) and makes a MMMMM noise when he gets them in his mouth. It's so cute!! We were surprised he didn't go to sleep since he hadn't had a nap in the afternoon and he was sleepy when we brought him over. He was having too much fun with Grandma and Julia to sleep. Once we got him in the car he started yawning and fell asleep right away. He slept soundly until around 7:30 am today! We had such a fun day celebrating another milestone in our relationship.

7 comments:

Julie said...

I can't believe it had been two years already! I am glad you were able to have some alone time together. Isn't it nice to have family near by? Happy Anniversary!

Teresa said...

Happy Day! and I'm with Julie- you are blessed to have family close by :}

Kathy said...

Happy Aniversary April & Sergio! Glad you could get away together to celebrate.

marilyn said...

I am so glad that you two have each other. You are so good to each other. I am so thankful for that. And I agree with April on all the compliments she gave you Sergio. You are great! Thanks for taking such good care of her. She is a beautiful girl. Every mother wants their daughter cherished and you do that for her. Thank you Sergio.

marilyn said...

By the way, we had a blast with Riley. Let's do it again!

Jocelyn said...

I can't wait til Ryszard and I meet that 2 year mark! Did you get the card I sent???? I know mom and Julia had a blast with riley, Mom was teling me how excited she was to babysit, or I guess in this case, babychase! Brock can't wait to meet His Aunt and Uncle and Cousin! we love you! c-ya SOON!

karilyn said...

Hi April!
Please consider yourself tagged, look at my blog and see why!
Love you.

Riley eating solids

Riley eating solids
He loves making a mess! Riley is a great eatter, but he hates green beans.

Our Sweet Little Boy

Our Sweet Little Boy

Riley four months old

Riley's 1st Halloween

Riley's 1st Halloween
Our little peapod - 3 weeks