Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our Family Name

For a while we didn't have anything with our family name. And I really wanted to get something unique . I found these letters at Archiver's and loved them.









I had this made by a crafter at Quilted Bear. Our name and the year we got married is cut out of metal and then framed in wood.






I made this one at Enrichment Night. Our name
with families are forever written in Spanish since my husband speaks Spanish.

















I also found this pretty tile.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love them all, especially the Balandran est. 2006!

Jocelyn said...

I Love the letters that's why I stole the idea from you,. I can't wait to be able to actually put them up. {great minds right!}

Riley eating solids

Riley eating solids
He loves making a mess! Riley is a great eatter, but he hates green beans.

Our Sweet Little Boy

Our Sweet Little Boy

Riley four months old

Riley's 1st Halloween

Riley's 1st Halloween
Our little peapod - 3 weeks