Monday, October 7, 2013

No More Diapers!

I have had SIX LONG YEARS of changing diapers and I think I can FINALLY stop buying them!!! My worst point was after the girls were born and ALL FOUR of my babies were in diapers! Four months later Riley was potty trained and it made a difference in the amount I had to buy...even better when Tyler was potty trained because he loves to drink juice. So last month as my diapers were depleting I told the girls they were going to wear underwear during the day. I admit it didn't go well at first, but they kept doing better. Then last night the girls slept through the night with underwear and no accidents! I am so excited to be done with diapers. No more rushing to the store for diapers, less trips outside to get rid of smelly diapers and more money in my pocket!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and here i am about to start up again!

Riley eating solids

Riley eating solids
He loves making a mess! Riley is a great eatter, but he hates green beans.

Our Sweet Little Boy

Our Sweet Little Boy

Riley four months old

Riley's 1st Halloween

Riley's 1st Halloween
Our little peapod - 3 weeks