Thursday, August 29, 2013

School Begins




  It has been a very busy week for me. Riley started Kindergarten at Mount Mahogany on Tuesday and rides the bus to school. He has been so excited and he loves his new teacher Mrs. Spaulding. He met a new buddy at the bus stop and they sit together each day. Riley even raised his hand the other day when he wanted to talk to me. Which made both of us laugh. He has been learning the class rules. Tyler started Preschool on Wednesday. He kept telling me that he would miss me. This is the first time he will be away from Mommy. But he did really well and he had a lot of fun. His teachers are Miss Julie and Miss Brittany. He was excited because he already knows those names (My sister Julie and Sister-In-Law Britani) The boys tell me each day that they missed me and give me these wonderful, long, tight hugs. That  I love receiving. I'm sure the boys will continue to have fun and make new friends.
  I asked the girls what we would do when the boys left for school. "Party, Party, Party!!" We had a fun filled day yesterday and have nail polish so we can hang out and do girl stuff together. I am excited to spend more time with my two girls while the boys are gone. The girls miss the boys hugging them when we pick them up or get off the bus. I love my children!


1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

yeah! for school! they look so grown up!

Riley eating solids

Riley eating solids
He loves making a mess! Riley is a great eatter, but he hates green beans.

Our Sweet Little Boy

Our Sweet Little Boy

Riley four months old

Riley's 1st Halloween

Riley's 1st Halloween
Our little peapod - 3 weeks