Saturday, April 11, 2009

Only 56 more days!!

I wish it was closer. I have another appointment Monday. Everything has gone really well (no throwing up for nine months like with Riley) I'm just uncomfortable, mostly at night, but I only have 56 days!! I'm so excited to have another baby to cuddle with. Riley still cuddles with me, but he enjoys running around exploring too. Sergio & I keep talking about Tyler (that's the name we have chosen) with Riley. Sergio was sitting in the rocking chair with Riley while I was laying on the couch the other night and told Riley that soon Tyler will be here and laying with Mommy. We can hardly wait!! A few days ago Sergio was at work and Riley came over and sat on my lap hugging my stomach (his favorite position lately. We sat there talking about the baby and then the kicking started, pretty hard I might add. Riley just laid there hugging my stomach and would giggle every time the baby would kick. It was so so cute to see the boys share a moment together. I just wish Sergio could have been there to see it too.

No comments:

Riley eating solids

Riley eating solids
He loves making a mess! Riley is a great eatter, but he hates green beans.

Our Sweet Little Boy

Our Sweet Little Boy

Riley four months old

Riley's 1st Halloween

Riley's 1st Halloween
Our little peapod - 3 weeks