Monday, January 5, 2009

Doctor Appointments

I have an appointment for my ultrasound on January 22nd! Sergio,Riley and I will all go together to find out if we're having a girl or a boy. At my appointment last week I heard the heartbeat and had a quick ultrasound to check the size of the baby (8 oz) and I got a couple pictures. Sergio was upset that he wasn't there to hear and see the baby with me. I also know that I will be having another Cesarean so I can schedule it earlier than my June 6th due date.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

June 2 is a good day to have a baby- :}
can't wait to hear what you are having- Happy Day

Stephanie said...

C-section? HOw come you had one with your first one? I had a c-sec with my first too! Exciting stuff!!

Cali and Brett Smith said...

Congratulations April!! Im so happy for you guys!!

Jocelyn said...

I can't wait to find out what your having so I can get a gift together! {you know I have to be the first to give you a gift!} thanks for calling me after you appointment and letting me share in your fun news! I think you should go for the end of may for your c-section! we already have way to many b-days in June (although if you stay with a June b-day I could send on big package!)
love you!

Riley eating solids

Riley eating solids
He loves making a mess! Riley is a great eatter, but he hates green beans.

Our Sweet Little Boy

Our Sweet Little Boy

Riley four months old

Riley's 1st Halloween

Riley's 1st Halloween
Our little peapod - 3 weeks