Thursday, September 25, 2008

EIGHT -- Tagged by Jocelyn

Sorry it took me so long to post, I still didn't think of eight for each, but thought I would just post it anyway.
8 Things I am Passionate About:
1.
My husband Sergio and my baby Riley.
2. Creating a loving home for my family.
3.
My Faith. I love being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter- Day Saints 4. Decorating my home.
5.
Reading -- I have always enjoyed good books.
6.
Being organized -- I'm working on my entire house. My closet is organized by color, Riley's is organized by size. and I just finished his whole closet. Now it's down to the basement.
7.
Creating Memories. Taking picture, Scrapbooking, Journaling and Blogging.
8. Supporting my husband as he plays Soccer.

8 words or phrases I say often:
1. Mommy loves you -- to my adorable baby Riley
2. Loco -- to my husband
3. Loco in the cabesa negra
4. Gross
5. Come on shorty
6. Yeah -- as I clap with Riley

7. That's Ridiculous
8. Whatever

8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. I've met and married the man of my dreams. X

2. I've had a child. X

3.
Build and decorate my own Home.
4. Travel with my Family
5. Have more children -- pregnant with #2 right now!



8 Things I currently want or need:
1. Organize and decorate basement

2. Continue to strive to be a better wife and mother.

3.
A Family Picture.
4. Catch up on my Scrapbooks
5. Some new clothes




No comments:

Riley eating solids

Riley eating solids
He loves making a mess! Riley is a great eatter, but he hates green beans.

Our Sweet Little Boy

Our Sweet Little Boy

Riley four months old

Riley's 1st Halloween

Riley's 1st Halloween
Our little peapod - 3 weeks